Preheat oven to 200 (fan assisted) Ingredients
2 large chicken fillets/breasts
Sun-dried tomato paste
Extra Virgin olive oil
- Add chopped and stemmed kale to a pot (I used 60g bag) with 1tsp extra virgin olive oil and 2-3 tbsp water until wilting.
- Add 2tbsp of sundried tomato paste stirring for another minute and out aside.
- halve 2 chicken breasts and flatten with mallet.
- add 1tbsp of the kale to each chicken slice topped with 1/2 to 1 tbsp of goats cheese (dependant on taste) and roll.
- put each chicken roll onto a lightly greased baking tray seam side down.
- sprinkle a little say and pepper on each
- cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
* I served with a 100g bag of spinach quickly added to a pan with a bit of oil (I used coconut I think I'd use olive oil next time), some pine nuts and some crushed garlic!