- 1 tbsp olive oil/spray light
- 200/250g broccoli, cut
- 1 finely chopped red chilli (or 2 small)
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ lime of juice
- salt and ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil/spray light in pan and add the broccoli and fry for 2-3 minutes until starting tp soften.
- Add garlic and chilli and fry for a further minute
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper and fry for a further 1-2 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
* Great side dish or simple and easy yet healthy lunch