Thought I'd try a spicy scrambled egg not as basic as throwing in some chilli flakes and it was worth it! The picture might not be a colourful dish to the camera but #nom
Spicy Scrambled Egg
2 tsp coconut oil
1 red onion chopped
1 large green chilli (or 2 medium) - with seeds thinly sliced
1/4 tsp ground pepper
2 tomatoes diced
4 medium eggs
1tsp ground cumin
1tbsp chopped coriander
- Use 1tsp coconut oil in frying pan
- on medium heat fry onions until browned/cooked
- add chillies & ground pepper stirring for 2 minutes
- add other 1tsp coconut oil and tomatoes until tomatoes have softened
- lower heat and add beaten eggs
- keep stirring
- when almost set sprinkle in cumin and coriander
- when cooked serve
* English muffin and spinach.
* Could also be served on a flat bread.
* Vine tomatoes would serve well beside the spinach.
* Even add bacon (?)
* Plum tomatoes and slice of wholemeal/oaty toast.