Nut oil for frying
400g peeled and diced sweet potato
Yellow pepper, diced
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp ground cumin spice
1 tbsp hot or medium chilli spice
10 cherry tomatoes halved
- Bring pan of water to boil and add cubed potatoes 10-12minutes and turn right down.
- Add oil, pepper and onion to a pan for 4 minutes
- Turn to medium heat and add spices
- Add 5 tbsp water (more if sticking too much), stir
- Add halved tomatoes and potatoes and continue stirring for a couple of minutes
- Make 2 spaces between the mix and crack in eggs leaving on hob for a minute or 2
- Place under the hot grill for about 2-3 minutes (check it's cooked)
* Obviously be careful using a pan with a plastic handle and/or taking care with metal handled frying pans
Served lovely with/without grilled chicken & fresh spinach!