This is nom, surprisingly went down really well in my house. I only wish I'd used a smaller dish.
Sweet potato, spinach and cherry tomato tortilla pie
Serves 2 - double ingredients for a bigger serving
1/2 tsp coconut oil
350g sweet potato peeled and cubed (small)
1/4 large bag of baby spinach
4 medium eggs beaten
1/2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
50ml less fat creme fraiche
15g grated mature cheese
1/4 small pack flat leaf parsley, chopped
6 cherry tomatoes halved
- Preheat oven to 190/170 fan/5 gas
- Add coconut oil into a deep baking dish and place in oven to melt
- put sweet potato cubes into a microwave bowl with 1tbsp water, cover with cling film and microwave for 4 minutes. Drain any excess water add spinach and microwave for a further 30 seconds. Drain.
- while microwaving whisk together eggs, crème fraiche, paste, parsley and cheese.
- stir all ingredients together, season if desired
- pour into baking dish
- cook for 20 minutes
- serve with a fresh peppery salad