This dish is low calories, syn free and clean eating.
This was gorgeous only thing I'd change is more tomatoes. I used 3, next time I will use about 6.
Handful of spinach chopped as desired
1/3 grated sweet potato
1/4 low fat milk (I used almond milk)
1 tsp seeded mustard
Sprinkle of oregano herbs
Cherry tomatoes halved (3-6 as desired)
- Turn oven to 200 and while preheating place chopped tomatoes on a baking dish in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together all other ingredients and add to a lightly greased baking dish.
- Take tomatoes out of oven and place ontop of mixture.
- Turn oven down to 180 and place dish into oven for 20-25 minutes making sure to check centre of dish is cooked before taking out to serve.
I served with a lettuce, pepper and spring onion side salad.
Optional extras... syns and calories will vary:
- Homemade balsamic garlic dressing (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper & crushed garlic).
- Fresh grain garlic bread (real butter & crushed garlic cloves)
* Clean eating is about whole grains and good fats... All the above fit in with this (small serving of whole grain bread, olive oil and real butter) but will be syned/pointed with other diets.
*Ham is syn free on Slimming World.