2 pounds ground beef (or ground turkey)
¼ medium yellow onion, finely diced
½ red or yellow pepper, finely diced
2 tsp chili powder
1-2 tbsp raw honey, based on desired sweetness
¼ tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
6 Tbsp tomato paste
1 egg, whisked
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with coconut oil or olive oil pan spray.
3. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and sprinkle liberally with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Mash the mixture together with your hands until everything is well incorporated.
4. Mold meat mixture into 12 large meatballs and place into muffin tin.
5. Cook at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Meatloaves are done when browned nicely and firm to the touch.
I have chilli sauce on mine.