So today is my aim to cut down... cut down so I don't pressure myself too much.
- I've started smoking to much
- I feel it badly on my chest
- When exercising I don't half feel I'm a smoker
- I don't enjoy half (if not more) the cigarettes I smoke
- I smoke ultra lights, most think it's pointless but it's what I am used to... however I agree
- Its blooming expensive if not disgusting
Before I have tried:
- Nicorette inhalator
- e-lite (it was too strong)
I have purchased the Totally Wicked Tornado eGo-C slim electronic cigarette which is filled with e-liquid, strengths are different... right now I have the 11mg, next is 6mg and the lowest. I have decided to avoid the tobacco flavour but if I change my mind I can nip back into town. I have:
- Sex on the beach
- Tutti Frutti
This afternoon I am just getting use to it. I sat and puffed on the menthol but habit took me to the back door with a normal cigarette and was a bit YUK at the difference. A case of getting used to it and coming away from 'habits' My mind is in the mode so just hope I succeed.
So day 1 I've started half way through between now and bed I'd likely smoke about 20 more *ewww* I have a full 20 pack and I will count before bed.
1 pack of Mayfair fine is £7.25
time will tell ....