Just been looking around and noticed there aren't many Atkins recipes so thought I'd contribute
4 Large Eggs
65g Soy Flour
230g Butter (unsalted)
115g Sugar Free Chocolate
3 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 tbsp chocolate extract (optional)
115g Chopped Toasted Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C / 350F.
- Line the base of a 20cm square baking tin with non-stick baking parchment.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water or in the microwave (loosely cover with cling film). Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl (or an electric mixer - medium) beat the butter and sweetener until light and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time (if using mixer turn down to low).
- Add melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Add soy flour, water and extracts and mix until combined.
- Fold in nuts (optional).
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Test by inserting a clean knife in the middle. It's cooked when it comes out with just a few crumbs.
- Leave until completely cold. Cut into 16 squares.